नास्तं कदाचिदुपयासि न
गम्यं न राहु-वदनस्य न
शशिनाऽह्रि विवस्वता वा
ज्ञानं यथा त्वयि
नैवं तथा हरिहरादिषु
तेजः स्फुरन्मणिषु याति
नैवं तु काच-शकले
मन्ये वरं हरिहरादय एव दृष्टा
दृष्टेषु येषु ह्रदयं
किं वीक्षितेन भवता
भुवि येन नान्यः
कश्चिन्मनो हरित नाथ!भवान्तरेऽपि|21|
स्त्रीणां शतानि शतशो
नान्या सुतं त्वदुपमं
सर्वा दिशो दधति भानि
नान्यः शिव: शिवपदस्य
मुनीन्द्र पन्थाः |23|
17. O Monk of monks! Your abounding glory is greater than that of the sun. The sun rises and sets, it is eclipsed and is covered by clouds, but the orb of your omniscience is ever shining, it never sets and glow of your omniscience reaches to the every part of the world without any obstacles.
Click to visit the
18. O Lord! Your lotus face is a moon Per-excellence. The moon shines only at night, it is eclipsed and veiled by the clouds but your ever radiant face removes the universal darkness of ignorance and desire.
19. O Lord of the universe! Where is the need of the sun during the day and the moon during the night when your ever-radiant face sweeps away the darkness of the world? Indeed, once the crop is ripe there is no need of the thundering rainy clouds.
20. O Lord! The pure, incessant and complete knowledge that you have, can not be found in any other deity in this world. Indeed the luster and glow of priceless gems can hardly be seen in the glass pieces glittering in a beam of light.
21. O Supreme Lord! It is good that I Have seen other mundane deities before seeing you because the discontentment even after seeing them has been removed by the glimpse of your detached and serene expression. Now that I have witnessed the ultimate I can not be satisfied with anyone.
22. O Unique one! Numerous stars and planets can be seen in different directions but the sunrise only in the east. Similarly, innumerable women give birth to sons but an illustrious son like you was born only to one mother who is unique.
23. O Sage of sages! All sages believe you to be the supreme, being beyond the darkness and brilliance of the sun. One gains immortality by perceiving, understanding, and following the path of purity you have shown. There is no other path leading to salvation.
24. O Lord! Viewing you in different perspectives the sages address you as infinitely virtuous, unfathomable in perception, eternal in purity, lord of ascetics in meditation, multidimensional in perspectives, unique in identity, omniscient in form and pure free from all vices.